New, Affordable Apartments
in South Seattle
- 1 block from the Othello light rail station
- Rooftop deck with view of Mt. Rainier, lounge seating and bbq
- Community room with kitchen, communal table, lounge and game space and TV
- Fitness center with weights and cardio equipment
- Bike repair station and multipurpose wash area
- Pet friendly
- On-site manager
- Controlled access and package room
- Secure underground parking and electric vehicle charging stations available
Live on the corner of Willow and Martin Luther King Jr Way South
- Studios, 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom homes
- Luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout
- Carpeted bedrooms
- Quartz countertops in kitchen and bathroom
- Light-filled with large windows
- A/C ports in all units
- Washer/dryer in all units
All units at Willow Crossing are rent restricted to housing for residents whose income does not exceed 60% of area median income for their family size.
Determine the number of people in your household and find the corresponding income requirement that’s listed below the household size. The total annual income of the household must be at or below these income limits.
Student certification restrictions may apply, please contact us for more details.
|Household Size||Income Limit|
Deep Roots, Wide Reach
This as an area where people come and stay. The intersection of cultures and a diversity of experience to explore, this is a neighborhood poised for something stirring, energetic, positively buzzing. A true transit-oriented development, Willow Crossing is on the Link Light Rail line, a block from Othello Station. And that means it’s just a few quick stops north to downtown work and stadium fun. And few more south to SeaTac airport. Just a couple miles from the urban forestry of Seward Park, you’ll find the perfect place to hike, picnic, and kayak. But if your mood keeps you closer to home, there’s no shortage of places to raise a glass, or a fork for that matter. Hillman and Columbia City have some of Seattle most celebrated bars, brewpubs, cafes, theaters and restaurants. Have you noticed a pattern?
- Dining + Drinks
For more information on leasing
Monday-Friday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday-Sunday 12:00 to 5:00 pm
"*" indicates required fields